The finest, welt-sown footwear should always include a premium grade shoehorn that impresses with its flawless design and stand-up quality.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Minimalist style a perfect gift for the minimalist
- Stable stand through
- Heavy base
- Brushed stainless steel
- 2"L x 2"W x 9"H
This typical Dutch wooden shoe, also known as a clog, is hand painted by the painters by Royal Delft. The Delft Blue decoration combined with Miffy makes it a true icon from The Netherlands. The decoration was applied by hand by a Royal Delft painter, who has trained for up to ten years to be able to paint such intricate Delft Blue decorations.
- Handmade and painted with a Delft Blue decoration by Royal Delft master painters
- Size: 2.0"× 4.5" × 2.2"
- Color: Delft Blue
- Handmade in Netherlands
- From the Nijntje (Miffy) collection
About Royal Delft's Craftmanship
Royal Delft has been creating high-quality Delft Blue since 1653. The craft of painting is at the core of the company, although other decoration techniques have been developed over the years to create high-end earthenware. Carry on reading to discover the techniques that Royal Delft uses to this very day to make unique blue and white objects.
The origin and core of Royal Delft is the hand painting of high-quality Delft Blue pottery. Decorating starts with applying the contours with charcoal, after which the panel painters shape the details freehand with special brushes made of marten and squirrel hair. The paint is water-based and color nuances are created by mixing the paint less or more with water. The Delft Blue décor is painted with a paint that for the most part consists of cobalt oxide according to age-old recipes. Due to chemical reactions during the baking process, it changes color – hidden under the glaze – in a black-painted pattern to blue.
Design for the Senses.
A person’s favorite scent says a thousand words and is a part of his or her personality in best case. In this aesthetically appealing perfume atomizer ELLIPSE, one`s favorite perfume can be carried anywhere and anytime. ELLIPSE is a shiny jewelry and delivery includes a refill pipette and velvet bag.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Nickel mirror-polished
- 2.5 ml
- Size: 3.5" L
SAVE 10% on Pop Chart Lab Posters. Code "POPTEN".
Breaking down the ingredient ratios of 23 exquisite espresso-based drinks, this chart is a world tour of the purest form of coffee, from the straight-up varieties like the Doppio and Lungo to frothy drinks like the Cappuccino and Latte to less celebrated (yet no less delicious) concoctions such as the Galao and the Cafe Bombon.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Size: 18" x 24"
- Designed in collaboration with Orbit Visual Graphic Design and based on their "Espresso Field Guide"
- Using 100 lb. archival stock certified by The Forest Stewardship Council, this poster is pressed on an offset lithographic press with vegetable-based inks in Long Island City, New York.
DESIGNER: Tiziana Redavid, established: 1996
97 individual bracelets made out of high quality stainless steel springs.
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: Circumference: Medium 7.4” - Large 7.8”
- Origin: Springs made in Italy; jewelry produced in France
- Care Instructions: To keep the springs from stretching, it is recommended to gently slip each bracelet on in small groups over the wrist. Avoid pulling on one side to prevent loss of shape. If ever a spring opens up, put both ends together and screw them back.
Tiziana Redavid was a student at the Turin Polytechnic Architecture School in 1987 when she made a circumstantial discovery. From the factory floor of a manufacturer of industrial springs she discovered that leftover stainless steel springs were quite beautiful on her wrist. The finder’s creative spark was lit right there and an artistic idea burgeoned into a commercial one. In 1997, Tiziana launched La Mollla, which means spring in Italian, but with an extra L for its stretchiness. Tiziana Redavid is an internationally-recognized architect and industrial designer with offices in Paris and Turin. La Mollla jewelry is made from springs from the Turin factory, and assembled and finished in France.