Copenhagen Desk Lamp SC15
- Free shipping over $75
- Authorized Retailer. Authenticity Guaranteed.
- Special Order. Ship time ~ 15 weeks.
Space Copenhagen. Design year: 2018.
Desk lamp providing a diffused warm glow with dim-to-warm dial on base. Dim-to-warm provides an increasingly warmer light color as the user dims the lamp. Starting point is 2,800K, ending at 2,200K.
The lamp shade is made from mouth blown opal glass and the base and stem are made from deep drawn and extruded metal.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Materials: Mouth-blown opal glass, bronzed brass, PVC cord.
- Dimensions: Shade: 6.3"Ø; base: 6.9"Ø; overall: 14.9W x 14.6"H
- Light Source: Built-in 5.5 watt LED; CRI: >85; color temperature Dim-to-warm technology 2200K-2800K; 1300 lumen; 72 lumen/watt; approximate LED lifetime 50,000 hours.
- Cord: 4.5' black cord with wall adapter
- For indoor use only
Dust with soft dry cloth or wipe with damp cloth using water only and drying thoroughly. Always switch off electricity supply before cleaning
Space Copenhagen’s ambition was to design a lamp with a simple industrial feel, but which was still elegant and poetic. The Copenhagen Collection is an exercise in contrasts. Combining the classic and the modern, the maritime and the industrial. The series started with one pendant in three sizes in 2014 and was extended in 2018 with two table lamps, one wall lamp and one floor lamp.
Choose a cozy reading corner or desk, add the Copenhagen table lamp and you instantly have an ambience with elegance. The opal glass shade emits a soft ambient light, while the dimmer allows you to adjust the light from a colder whiter light for daytime to a warmer white light at night time for a calmer effect. It’s the technology reflecting the latest Nobel Prize findings about our inner clock and being in sync with the various phases of the day for a better sense of well-being. A customized, built-in LED module ensures energy efficiency.