The Sirch family business originally fabricated wooden agricultural wagons and tools. Nowadays Sirch produces among other things a world-renowned line of children's furniture and wooden toys. Evidence of this is the inclusion of Ride-on-vehicle max and the associated trailer lorette in the permanent collection of the Philadelphia Museum of Art. At Sirch not only a rocking horse becomes the ultimate designer object made in Germany. All products follow off course one main objective: make children happy.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Rocker for children
- Max. load: 25 kg / 55lbs
- Handcrafted in Bavaria
- Chassis made of veneer-core birch plywood
- High-quality webbed fabrics seat
- Dimensions: 30"L x 11"W x 15.75"H
- Safety-tested and certified by TÜV Nord Essen /GS
- Weight: 5 lbs
- In order to prevent accidents make sure that your child is already capable to of using the vehicle. If this is not the case you should assist your child in his/her attempt to ride the vehicle.
- This wooden product should not be left out in the weather. Do not make any alterations to the product which could affect it’s safety.
- Use only under adult supervision.