Change the ambiance of a room in an instant with our lusciously fragrant room spray. It comes in a silver metal container.
- Fragrance of sweet Butterfly bush with accents of honey, carnation, and rain
- 3.3 fl. oz. / 100 ml
Dive deep into a diagram of dolphins, porpoises, and whales—drawn to scale! This watery wall art catalogs nearly 90 majestic marine mammals in all, assigning each into “pods” such as Beaked Whales, Oceanic Dolphins, and Rorquals. From the famed killer whale to the nigh-mythical narwhal, this study in cetaceans has the whalewithal to cause any nature lover to flip-per out.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Features nearly 90 majestic marine mammals in all
- Size: 24" x 36"
- Each print comes in a Pop Chart Lab test tube and is pressed on 100lb archival stock in NYC.
One of our best selling fragrances, Almond and Aloe is an aromatic & herbal scent with notes of Cherry Almond and a hint of salt. We extract Sweet Almond oil, one of nature’s finest moisturizers to richly condition and scent the skin, and combine it with Aloe Vera, nature’s finest healer. Called the most beautiful and highest quality soap ever made, each bar is Triple milled with a coconut oil base for a rich, creamy lather that gently cleanses and maintains smooth skin without drying.
- 5.2 oz (150g) bar
- Made in the USA
- Sweet almond oil extract combine with aloe vera, triple milled with coconut oil base
- Paraben, sulfate & phthalate free
- Not tested on animals
A survey of star-spangled banners flown throughout American history, this patriotic print tracks the evolution of the stars and stripes from 1767 to the present—documenting 48 versions of the famed American emblem in all.
Beginning with the star-less “Rebellious Stripes” in 1767 and culminating in the familiar 50-star standard created in 1960, this chart stops to salute all manner of American ensigns, including the many iterations of the 13-point banderol, as well as aesthetic outliers like the Gadsden, the red-and-green George Rogers Clark and the blue-striped Serapis. For added historical context, each flag is also marked with the number of colonies/states in existence at the time of its inception.
An invaluable reference for vexillologists and history buffs of all stripes, this print is sure to wave right in behind baseball and apple pie as an exemplar of Americana.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Size: 24" x 18"
- Each print comes in a Pop Chart Lab test tube and is pressed on 100 lb. archival stock certified by The Forest Stewardship Council
- This poster is pressed on an offset lithographic press with vegetable-based inks in Long Island City, New York.