Engimono Sparrow & Bamboo Incense
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Save 5% over $50. Use code WELCOME75.
- Hurry! Black Friday sale ends Nov 28
- Free shipping over $75
- Authorized Retailer. Authenticity Guaranteed.
- Free gift message
This series of fragrances are based on the theme of "lucky" and "thankful" motifs from ancient Japan. This incense stick features a sparrow motif and has a clean, greenish aroma reminiscent of green bamboo. The cute packaging features bamboo and sparrows, which are said to go well together.
- Scent: Clean greenish aroma reminiscent of green bamboos
- Each box contains 50 pieces of stick incense
- Exterior box size: 6.1" x 1.5" x 1" (155 × 37 × 25mm) (approx.)
- Burning time: approx. 20 to 25 min.
HOW TO USE:
- After lighting the tip of the incense, extinguish the flame and let the smoke waft.
- After the smoke has ignited, place the incense in an incense burner made of nonflammable material.
- Use a plate or something to catch the ashes under the incense burner.
- Do not use the incense burner near flammable materials or in windy areas.
- Made in Japan