Verner Panton 1926-1998. Design year: 1969.
Deliberately lightweight, the portable VP9 comes equipped with a USB charging cable. It is available in a wide range of contemporary colors and will bring a cozy atmosphere to indoor and outdoor settings.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Materials: Polycarbonate & steel
- Dimensions: 9.1”Ø x 11.6”H Base: 6.2”Ø - Weight: 1.7 pounds.
- Operating time when fully charged: 10 hours. Charging time: 8 hours.
- Light Source: 3 Watt LED board, dimmable CRI: > 90, Color temperature (Kelvin): 2700K Light output: 104 lumen.
- Light Source: 3 level touch dimmer 100% - 50% - 20 %
- Cord: 78.7” Micro USB Charging Cable
- Certification: LVD, RoHs, EMC, IP44, Class Ill
- For use in indoor and in dry outdoor conditions. Must be stored indoors.
Wipe the surface of the lamp with a soft, damp sponge or cloth, and wipe immediately after with a dry cloth. Do not use any abrasive cleaning tools such as steel wool, scouring sponges or stiff brushes. Never use strong cleaning agents such as white spirit, turpentine, household glass cleaner or cellulose thinner.