Dryer Stones Eco Dryer Balls
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over $99
- Authorized Retailer. Authenticity Guaranteed.
- Free gift message
Meet the Dryer Stones. A timeless design that celebrates the beauty and strength of our planet Earth.
Friendsheep Dryer Stones are reusable for more than a thousand times and completely eliminate the need for dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners, helping you get rid of plastic and toxins in your laundry room. They can be used with all kind of loads - white, dark, colored. Just toss all stones in the dryer, add a few drops of essential oil if you like, and let them work their magic!
Save time, energy, and money while being kind to people, animals, and our Planet. 💙🌎
Each set of Dryer Stones contains 5 individually handmade jumbo size stones in 5 different earth tones. They come in a hand made organic cotton drawstring bag together with a user manual.
WHAT ARE ECO DRYER BALLS USE FOR?
- They can be used to replace chemically loaded dryer sheets & liquid softeners and naturally soften your clothes and help reduce drying time, wrinkles & static.
- Can reduce drying time by 20% to 40% depending on load size.
WHAT ARE THEY MADE OF?
- Stone size: 3.5" x 3" x 2.5". The stones are handmade so a slight variation in size is to be expected. Made with highest quality 100% New Zealand Wool: organic and cruelty-free certified.
- Completely plastic-free, chemical and fragrances free. Non-toxic and hypoallergenic. Perfect choice for babies and those with sensitive skin.
- 100% Handmade.
- Add your favorite essential oils for a naturally fresh scented laundry.
- Can be used on white, dark, or colored load as our eco dryer balls are colorfast and never bleed.
- Ideal eco-friendly gift for yourself and anyone who wants to live a safe, sustainable, healthy, plastic-free life
Why use ECO Dryer Balls?
- Reusable for 1000+ loads - each set will last for years!
- Eliminate single use, chemical-filled dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners.
- Hand made from 100% organic and cruelty-free certified New Zealand wool to the core - no fillers or additives.
- Compostable product in a completely recyclable and compostable packaging
- Our dyes are eco-friendly, certified azo-free, lead-free, and compliant with the German Safety Product Safety Act (ProdSG).
NOTE: The star eco fresheners showed in the photo are not included.