Engimono Owl in the Forest Incense
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over $75
- Authorized Retailer. Authenticity Guaranteed.
- Free gift message
This series of fragrances are based on the theme of "lucky" and "thankful" motifs from ancient Japan.
The woody fragrance is a calming scent inspired by the image of a forest and features an owl, which is considered a good luck charm. The package is adorned with a cute owl parent and child and autumn leaves. Even the Japanese paper used to bind the incense has the same pattern.
- Scent: Woody fragrance reminiscent of calming forest
- Each box contains 50 pieces of stick incense
- Exterior box size: 6.1" x 1.5" x 1" (155 × 37 × 25mm) (approx.)
- Burning time: approx. 20 to 25 min.
HOW TO USE:
- After lighting the tip of the incense, extinguish the flame and let the smoke waft.
- After the smoke has ignited, place the incense in an incense burner made of nonflammable material.
- Use a plate or something to catch the ashes under the incense burner.
- Do not use the incense burner near flammable materials or in windy areas.
- Made in Japan
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75. Flat rate $7.95 standard shipping arrives within 3 to 7 business days unless otherwise indicated on the product page.
We accept return for most items within 14 days from the day of delivery. The following items are final sale & non-refundable: Sale & Clearance, Fixtures, Furniture, all "Beauty" items, and used items.