Engimono Rabbit in the Wave Incense
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- WINTER SALE - Save 5% over $100. Use code WINTER5. Hurry! Ends 12/12.
- Free shipping over $75
- Authorized Retailer. Authenticity Guaranteed.
- Free gift message
This series of fragrances are based on the theme of "lucky" and "thankful" motifs from ancient Japan. The motif of this incense stick is a rabbit, which is said to bring good luck because of its jumping around, and it has a fresh and clear aroma inspired by the sea.
The cute package depicts a rabbit jumping around on the waves. Even the Japanese paper used to bind the incense has the same pattern.
- Each box contains 50 pieces of stick incense (Long type)
- Size: approx. 155×37×25mm (exterior box)
- Burning time: approx. 20-25 min.
HOW TO USE:
- After lighting the tip of the incense, extinguish the flame and let the smoke waft.
- After the smoke has ignited, place the incense in an incense burner made of nonflammable material.
- Use a plate or something to catch the ashes under the incense burner.
- Do not use the incense burner near flammable materials or in windy areas.
- Made in Japan