The distinctive tones of the Japanese scale are at once deeply soothing and provocative. Its drama complements the more light-hearted Chinese and Balinese.
|Size (Voice)||Tubing Diameter||Overall Length||Weight||Listen|
- Handcrafted and precision-tuned to A440 (standard orchestral pitch)
- Tubing made with tempered aluminum alloy that will never rust
- Tubing coated with a sleek black corrosion protective finish that provides durability in all kinds of outdoor environments
- Heavy gauge polished stainless steel rings provide sturdy support and enduring beauty
- Touch UV stabilized synthetic braid cordage is highly resistant to abrasion, ultra-violet degradation, rot and mildew
- Solid UV stabilized polyethylene clappers provide superior tonal quality and outdoor durability
- The windcatcher, of the same finish and material as the tubes, is the ideal size, weight, and shape for optimal chime performance in 8 - 10 mph wind velocity
- Made in USA handcrafted in Austin, TX.