Apply to baby’s chest, back, neck and behind the ears to relax and soothe.
Great smelling and purely natural and petroleum free. This chest balm is an organic natural alternative to ease baby through cough and cold season. The sniffles organic chest balm is formulated with essential oils of eucalyptus, tea tree, and myrrh, which are known to be immune boosting and lend powerful antiviral and antibacterial properties.
Calendula, lavender and chamomile naturally comfort baby, while cypress and helichrysum essential oils effectively deliver healing and antiviral elements.
- 1.75 oz
- Made in USA
Organic myrhh essential oil
Throughout history myrrh has been used in traditional chinese medicines to treat wounds and soothe respiratory issues. it is antioxidant rich and has a warm, earthy aroma.
Organic calendula co2
This herbaceous extract has been used for medicinal purposes since the 12 century. it is known to soothe dry and chapped skin and is gentle enough to use for babies and children.
Organic eucalyptus radiata
Eucalyptus radiata is the the most gently species of eucalyptus making it safe to use for baby. this essential oil has a strong affinity to the respiratory system, and is known for its decongestant, antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral properties.
*helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil,*beeswax, *theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *rosmarinus officilalis (rosemary) leaf extract, *eucalyptus radiata leaf oil, *lavandula hybrida oil, *cedrus atlantica bark oil, *citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, *cupressus sempervirens leaf/nut/stem oil, *pelargonium graveolens oil, *melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, *commiphora myrrha oil, *helichrysum italicum flower oil, *calendula officinalis flower extract
*denotes certified organic ingredient.
Rub onto baby’s chest, back, neck and behind ears to help comfort them when they aren’t feeling well.
NOTE: Due to health & safety reasons, this item cannot be returned.
BUY ONE, GET ONE 50% OFF
on all Masks and Hand Sanitizers.
Discount automatically applied in cart. Can mix and match different items.
Made with aloe vera and soothing Witch Hazel, in the Orange Blossom Honey scent. Made small for traveling, kills 99.9% of germs.
- Certified organic aloe vera and sunflower seed oil , rich in anti-oxidants
- Made with honey and hyaluronic acid to soften, heal, and promote healthy skin
- Contains 62% Alcohol (0.5oz & 8oz) and 70% (4oz, 16oz, 32oz)
- Made in the USA
- Note that actual bottle may differ from the pictures shown depending on the current stock from the manufacturer
All Naked Bee products are cruelty-free.
• "All the Good Stuff, None of the Bad Stuff."™
• 70% organic skin conditioning lotion and moisturizer for hand and body
We never use any of the following:
• No parabens
• No propylene glycol or mineral oil
• No dyes or pigment
• No lauryl or laureth sulfate
• Absolutely no animal testing
Experience the wonder of making artificial snow instantly with the original and best artificial snow powder.
In seconds it looks real, feels cool, and is soft and fluffy to touch like fresh fallen snow. Have a snow frozen party when you bring winter fun indoors with the realistic look and cool feel of Snow To Go!
- Each pack makes over 1 gallon of artificial snow
- Each pack includes 1 pack of snow powder, 1 scoop, one Instruction sheet
How can I make instant snow?
- Just add water! Is that simple!
How do I clean up after use?
- Just brush the surface and throw it in the trash, or use a vacuum to pick up the snow. It is non-toxic, non-hazardous, environmentally polymer.
How long does the snow last?
- The snow will start to dehydrate after a few days. Just spray the top of snow with water and fluff the snow to give it a fresh, fluffy look. Or you can let it completely dry out and reuse again. That is - it lasts forever!
Is Instant Snow safe?
- Absolutely! Instant snow is safe to use around children and pets. Instant snow is a synthetic polymer with super water absorbing properties. It is the only non-toxic faux snow on the market today that erupts in seconds when water is added. Similar super absorbent polymers have been used in the past to absorb moisture in commercial products. Snow polymer is so realistic that is it now being used in indoor snowboarding parks throughout the world.