Pealing the familiar tones of London's "Big Ben", this chime emulates the rich harmonics of cathedral bells. To create an ensemble, add the Pentatonic or perhaps Hawaiian.
|Size (Voice)||Tubing Diameter||Overall Length||Weight||Listen|
- Handcrafted and precision-tuned to A440 (standard orchestral pitch)
- Tubing made with tempered aluminum alloy that will never rust
- Tubing coated with a sleek black corrosion protective finish that provides durability in all kinds of outdoor environments
- Heavy gauge polished stainless steel rings provide sturdy support and enduring beauty
- Touch UV stabilized synthetic braid cordage is highly resistant to abrasion, ultra-violet degradation, rot and mildew
- Solid UV stabilized polyethylene clappers provide superior tonal quality and outdoor durability
- The windcatcher, of the same finish and material as the tubes, is the ideal size, weight, and shape for optimal chime performance in 8 - 10 mph wind velocity
- Made in USA handcrafted in Austin, TX.
Seletti, a history of vision and evolution. Ever since it was established in 1964, the company has pursued its mission of making the most of professionalism, service and above all an endless product research, striving for improvement, innovation and originality.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Design by Selab
- Material: Copper, concrete
- Dimensions: 90"H
*** Please allow 8 to 10 weeks to arrive ***