Spring Balanced Table Lamp
- BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL - Save 5% over $50. Use code WELCOME75
- Hurry! Black Friday sale ends Nov 28
- Free shipping over $75
- Authorized Retailer. Authenticity Guaranteed.
Design Year: 1950's
Articulating, positionable spring-balanced table lamp providing direct illumination of work surface with satisfying chrome toggle switch on shade.
The shade is spun from aluminum, either brushed or powder-coated; the stem and base are powder coated steel. All parts are hand assembled into each light in Germany.
DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
- Materials: Powder-coated aluminum shade; powder-coated steel frame; fabric covered cord.
- Product Dimensions: 1st arm 19.6” - 2nd arm 15.75”; base: 11.8"Ø
- Light Source: Socket E26; 60 watt max. Bulb not included.
- 60" black fabric cord
- For indoor use only
Dust with soft dry cloth or wipe with damp cloth using water only and drying thoroughly. Always switch off electricity supply before cleaning.
In the 1950’s Midgard brought the parallelogram arm design with spring tension to perfection. The spring-balanced luminaire works is a fully adjustable light source and positionable reflector directs the light exactly where it is needed.
After nearly 100 years surviving war and depression, Midgard was purchased and brought back to life in 2014 by long time collector David Einsiedler and his partner Joke Rasch. Using the exact tooling and machines from the original factory and staying true to the designs and materials used decades before, Midgard is now a reputable supplier of lighting for homes as well as many large corporations who wish to outfit their offices with quality, functional and well designed lighting.