Lavender & Geranium Organic Deodorant
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over $99
- Authorized Retailer. Authenticity Guaranteed.
- Free gift message
All ingredients are 100% certified USDA organic and aluminum free, with highly effective organic essential oils that balance perspiration and naturally fight underarm bacteria.
Thanks to the organic grain alcohol with organic extracts of lavender, geranium, bergamot and lemon oils, this natural deodorant is quickly evaporating, offering a fragrant, floral and effective mist of safe and pure bacterial and odor protection.
Unlike many other deodorants on the market that stain your clothes you can spray this onto a white silk blouse and won’t see a thing.
Alcohol, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pelargonium graveolens oil (geranium), citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, cedrus atlantica bark oil (cedarwood), salvia officinalis (sage) oil, cupressus sempervirens leaf/nut/stem oil (cypress), thymus vulgaris (thyme) flower/leaf oil
- Spray 2-3 times under each arm once per day. Allow a few seconds for the alcohol to evaporate
- Can be used multiple times in one day after showering, or as needed
- Most effective when not used in conjunction with other underarm products
- Allow the body time to adjust to it (the pores in your underarms need time to rid themselves of the residue from other less natural deodorants)
NOTE: Due to health & safety reasons, this item cannot be returned. FINAL SALE.