Hibi Incense Matches 5-Box Gift Set
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- WINTER SALE - Save 5% over $100. Use code WINTER5. Hurry! Ends 12/12.
- Free shipping over $75
- Authorized Retailer. Authenticity Guaranteed.
- Free gift message
ABOUT HIBI MATCHES
After years of trial and error, the Kobe Match Co, the creators of the Hibi Match, arrived at the perfect mixture of paper fibers, incense and charcoal to create the perfect strike-on-box incense match.
The Harima region of Awaji island has been producing matches and incense for nearly 150 years and the island accounts for nearly 70% of the match production in Japan.
The westerly winds through Awaji island create the perfect temperature to dry incense; each of the fragrances derives from herbs grown by a local incense producer using traditional methods.
Each small palm-sized box allows short aromatherapy sessions for the busy individual bringing delightful fragrances to anywhere.
- Each gift set consists of 5 boxes of Hibi matches of assorted fragrances. Each box consists of 8 incense matches.
- The gift set consists of one box of each: Geranium, Lavender, Lemongrass, Tea Tree, & Ylang Ylang.
- Each gift set comes with one burning pad for safe burning.
- One incense stick has approximately 10 minutes of burning time.
- Scent lingers for about 30 minutes or more.
- Do not strike as if you're lighting a regular match. Incense matches are delicate.
- Hold the match close to the tip and without burning yourself strike in a straight line and wait for the flame to reach the incense stick.
- Once it does, blow out the flame and place it on your mat.
- If you strike too hard and it breaks or snaps in half, we recommend you to light it with a lighter (if you're able without burning yourself), let it burn and reach the incense stick and place on the mat. Take the other "half" and push it together. The second half should be able to light.
- This is not common and only will occur if you strike the match too hard. Most users don't have this issue.
Made in Japan
Palm-sized box with 8 incense sticks.