Hinoki Lab Essential Oil - Branch & Leaf
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Save 5% over $50. Use code WELCOME75.
- Hurry! Black Friday sale ends Nov 28
- Free shipping over $75
- Authorized Retailer. Authenticity Guaranteed.
- Free gift message
EThe leaves and twigs of the Hinoki tree are individually selected by hand and carefully distilled with the fresh spring water of the Okayama mountains. The balance between the refreshing scent of a forest bath and the nostalgic and warm, woody notes is exquisite. Use when you are mentally and physically tired and it will heal your mind and body.
Enjoy the blessings of the forest at home, while taking a bath, or with a few drops in a handkerchief.
- For a bath: 2-3 drops in the bathtub
- For a sauna: add few drops to the water and splash it to the sauna rocks or coal for relaxing aroma steams.
- To Refresh: 1-2 drops on tissues and handkerchiefs.
- Place on your bedside or desk and enjoy the scent.
- For a diffuser: 3 to 6 drops. (electronic diffuser)
- For a potpourri: 3 to 6 drops. (potpourri & sachet)
- Volume: 5ml
- Raw material name: HHinoki branch (produced in Okayama prefecture)
- Family / genus: Cupressaceae Hinoki genus
- Scientific name: Chamaecyparis obtusa
- Collection: Thinned wood
- Production area: Okayama
- Extraction site: Branches
- Distillation method: Steam distillation method
Made in Japan
Do not use or store the product within the reach of children or near fire. For external use only.
- Made in Japan