Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over $75
- Authorized Retailer. Authenticity Guaranteed.
- Free gift message
Lemongrass Essential Oil is a sweet grassy oil that has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. Lemongrass is most commonly used to relieve digestive issues, reduce bodily aches, pains, and high temperatures, and eliminate harmful bacteria. It can reduce anxiety, improve mental clarity, and repel insects. Lemongrass oil can be inhaled, diffused, applied topically, and used for cleaning.
Therapeutic grade. Always organic, always cruelty-free certified.
- Aromatherapy: use in a diffuser or air purifier. Add up to 3-5 drops per 100 ml of water.
- Topically: Apply topically, after diluting 4-6 drops of lemongrass oil in 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil. Use this oil to soothe sore muscles and joints by massaging it into the problems areas. Rub this oil over exposed skin to repel mosquitoes. Make a natural deodorant spray by adding 15 drops of lemongrass oil to ½ cup of witch hazel. Spray under the arms as necessary.
- In the bathtub: Make a relaxing and mood-boosting bath blend by adding 1 cup Epsom salts, 5 drops sweet orange oil, 3 drops lavender oil, and 3 drops clary sage oil to a warm bath.
- In your home: Use lemongrass oil to make an invigorating and air-freshening room spray that can banish musky odors and keep insects away. Add 15 drops of lemongrass oil to a spray bottle filled with 1 cup of water and ½ cup of pure vodka.
- In the dryer on your wool dryer balls: add a few (5-7) drops to one eco dryer ball before tossing them in your dryer. Repeat as needed.
- To scent your dry laundry: add a few (5-7) drops to your eco fresheners before putting them in your drawers, closets, or a duffle bag.
- Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil ( Cymbopogon flexuosus). 100% Pure cold pressed oil.
- Origin: India. Bottled in the USA.
- Bottle with euro dropper - 0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml).