Organic Orange Essential Oil
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- WINTER SALE - Save 5% over $100. Use code WINTER5. Hurry! Ends 12/12.
- Free shipping over $75
- Authorized Retailer. Authenticity Guaranteed.
- Free gift message
Organic Orange Essential Oil is 100% pure, extracted in the USA by cold pressing the rind of the sweet orange, Citrus sinensis. Therapeutic grade. Always organic, always cruelty-free certified.
Orange Organic Essential Oil is a mood-boosting, cleansing, and energizing oil with a sweet citrusy aroma. It helps reduce stress, encourage creativity, and freshen the air. Sweet orange oil can be diffused, applied topically, and used for DIY cleaning.
- Aromatherapy: Use in a diffuser or air purifier. Add up to 3-5 drops per 100ml of water.
- To naturally clean your home: Sweet orange oil is a powerful cleanser to combat stubborn dirt and grease. Make a natural cleaner by combining 1 cup water, ½ cup white vinegar, 15-20 drops sweet orange oil and or lemon oil in a spray bottle. Use the spray to clean floors, surfaces, countertops, and windows. Shake well before use.
- In the dryer on your wool dryer balls: Add a few (5-7) drops to one eco dryer ball before tossing them in your dryer. Repeat as needed.
- In the bathtub: Make a relaxing and mood-boosting bath blend by adding 1 cup Epsom salts, 5 drops sweet orange oil, 3 drops lavender oil, and 3 drops clary sage oil to a warm bath.
- To scent your dry laundry: Add a few (5-7) drops to your eco fresheners before putting them in your drawers, closets, or a duffle bag.
- Topically: Apply topically, after diluting with a carrier oil, to help to soothe skin. Known for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, it nourishes dry, irritated and acne-prone skin, and because it contains retinoids it’ll help brighten your skin. Add 4-6 drops in 20ml of carrier oil.
- Organic Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis). 100% Pure cold pressed oil.
- Origin: USA. Bottled in the USA.
- Bottle with euro dropper - 0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml).