Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping over $75
- Authorized Retailer. Authenticity Guaranteed.
- Free gift message
Peppermint Organic Essential Oil is a cooling, stimulating, and uplifting oil with a fresh minty scent. It helps to relieve congestion, respiratory issues, halitosis, headaches, and muscle pain. Peppermint oil can be inhaled, diffused, applied topically, and used for cleaning.
Therapeutic grade. Always organic, always cruelty-free certified.
- Aromatherapy: Diffuse peppermint oil by adding 3-5 drops per 100ml of water to an oil diffuser. This can boost energy and focus and repel insects.
- Topically: Use peppermint oil topically by diluting 4-6 drops in 20ml (2 Tbsp) of carrier oil. Use this oil to relieve painful sunburn and sore and fatigued muscles. Make a refreshing and soothing mouthwash by adding 5 drops of peppermint oil and 5 drops of lemon oil to a cup of warm water.
- In the bathtub: Make a relaxing bath blend by adding 1 cup Epsom salts, and adding 5-10 drops of Peppermint Organic Essential Oil to a warm bath.
- In your home: Use peppermint oil to make a natural air-freshening spray. Add 10 drops of peppermint oil, 20 drops of lemon essential oil, 15 drops of tea tree essential oil, ½ cup of pure vodka, and 1 cup of water to a spray bottle.
- In the dryer on your wool dryer balls: add a few (5-7) drops to one eco dryer ball before tossing them in your dryer. Repeat as needed.
- To scent your dry laundry: add a few (5-7) drops to your eco fresheners before putting them in your drawers, closets, or a duffle bag.
- Peppermint Organic Essential Oil is derived and steam distilled from the leaves of the Mentha piperita.
- Origin: India. Bottled in the USA.
- Bottle with euro dropper - 0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml).